Moline Builders is proud to be a member of the Greater Toledo Home Builders Association (HBA). Through our participation in the HBA we gain valuable training, stay up to date on the latest building technologies, create valuable personal relationships and most importantly ... belong to a professional organization that operates with a required Code of Ethics, better ensuring consumer protection.
Code of Ethics
We take integrity, professionalism, and consumer protection seriously. All members must take the following, enforced pledge to become a member. It's our way of giving the consumer confidence in the integrity of the Association and its members.
As a member of the Home Builders Association of Greater Toledo, I personally pledge allegiance to the following principles:
1. Maintain the highest standards of personal and business conduct as it relates to the Association and the home building industry.
2. Promote and encourage the highest level of ethics within the homebuilding industry.
3. Recognize and discharge my responsibilities to uphold all laws, codes and regulations related to the bylaws of the Association.
4. Use only legal and ethical means in all my business activities.
5. Maintain the confidentiality of the privileged information entrusted or known to me.
6. Refuse to engage in activities that are detrimental to the reputation of the homebuilding industry.
7. Deal fairly and responsibly with employees, governmental officials, the public and other members of the Association and the industry.
8. Recognize the fiduciary nature of the relationship between the public, with whom I deal, other members of the Association, and myself as a result of the trust and reliance others place upon me.
This Code of Ethics for the members of the HBA of Greater Toledo has been adopted to promote and maintain the highest standards of service and personal conduct among its members.
Our Code of Ethics applies not only to the individual taking the pledge, but also to any company with which s/he conducts business in the home building industry.
Grievance and Ethics Committee
Members also agree, as a condition of membership, to participate when requested in any proceedings of the Grievance and Ethics Committee and to abide by any decision of the Committee resulting from such proceedings.
For more information about the Greater Toledo Home Builders Association, Inc. ... CLICK HERE