Planning to move? ... Consider new construction for the following reasons:
1. Ease of Maintenance - New homes require less upkeep than older homes and many are built with low or no maintenance materials.
2. Personalization - It's very difficult, if not impossible, to find the perfect existing home because existing homes were built for someone else's needs and preferences. By Building new, you can personalize your new home and select the features that are important to you.
3. Instant Community - When building new you can select the community that fits your stage in life.
4. Floor Plans for Today's Lifestyle - Todays floor plans are designed for the way people live today, not the way we lived years ago. Today's floor plans are more open, kitchens are better suited for daily living and entertaining, master suites offer features that help you refresh for the next day and lower levels can increase your living space and become the center of family activities.
5. Energy Efficiency - New construction technologies, materials and appliances all work together to dramatically lower utility bills and operating costs.
6. Appreciation in Value - Many times new home buyers realize more appreciation than the builder thought possible.
7. Safety - Many older homes don't meet current building codes and often have hazards such as asbestos, lead based paint and faulty wiring.
8. Technology - It's much simpler and more cost effective to install technology options in a new home than to retro fit and older home.
9. Warranties and Customer Service - New homes come with a warranty from the builder, plus appliances, lighting roofing and many other items are covered by the manufacturer.
10. Lead Time - Building a new home gives buyer's time to sell their current home and make plans for the move.